powerCON TRUE1 TOP Starter Cable fitted with Schuko 16A Plug for connection to Power and Lighting Units fitted with the Neutrik powerCON TRUE1 TOP power connector.
Supplied as DE Schuko 16A Cable Plug (Type F) to powerCON TRUE1 TOP Cable Socket (NAC3FX-W-TOP), in Black; 1M, 2M, 3M, 4M, 5M & 10M.
Cable - 3 core, 1.5mm, 250V, 16A, Black H07RN-F cable.
The powerCON TRUE1 is a locking waterproof 16 A (USA: 20 A) true mains connector. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection
The powerCON TRUE1 is a connector with breaking capacity (CBC), i.e. it can be connected or disconnected under load or live.
powerCON TRUE1 TOP Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty sealed power connector for harsh and demanding environment
- Outdoor protection according to IP65 and UL50E enclosure type 4 (in mated condition)
- Uses high impact UV-resistant materials
- True mains connector with breaking capacity (CBC)
- Lockable 16 A single phase connector (USA: 20 A)
- Easy and reliable twist lock system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- Unique Neutrik cable retention
- ENEC certified according to IEC 60320
- UL498 certified
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.