Neutrik powerCON TRUE1 TOP Power Connectors.
The powerCON TRUE1 TOP is a locking 16 A true mains connector for outdoor applications. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection.
The powerCON TRUE1 TOP is a connector with breaking capacity (CBC), i.e. it can be connected or disconnected under load or live.
powerCON TRUE1 TOP NAC3MX-W-TOP connector, 3 pole, male plug with screw connection, coding mains 250V, 16A (USA: 20A), coding colour black, strain relief colour black
powerCON TRUE1 TOP NAC3FX-W-TOP connector, 3 pole, female socket with screw connection, coding mains 250V, 16A (USA: 20A), coding colour black, strain relief colour black
powerCON TRUE1 TOP Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty sealed power connector for harsh and demanding environment
- Outdoor protection according to IP65 and UL50E enclosure type 4 (in mated condition)
- Uses high impact UV-resistant materials
- True mains connector with breaking capacity (CBC)
- Lockable 16 A single phase connector (USA: 20 A)
- Easy and reliable twist lock system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- Unique Neutrik cable retention
- ENEC certified according to IEC 60320
- UL498 certified
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.