Power extension cable for connection to Power and Lighting Units fitted with the Neutrik powerCON TRUE1 TOP power connector.
Supplied as powerCON TRUE1 TOP Cable Plug (NAC3MX-W-TOP) to powerCON TRUE1 TOP Cable Socket (NAC3FX-W-TOP), in Black; 0.5M, 1M, 1.5M, 2M, 2.5M, 3M, 4M, 5M, 10M, 15M, 20M, 25M, 30M, 35M, 40M, 45M & 50M.
Cable - 3 core, 1.5mm, 250V, 16A, Black H07RN-F cable.
Cable - 3 core, 2.5mm, 250V, 16A, Black H07RN-F cable.
The powerCON TRUE1 is a locking waterproof 16 A (USA: 20 A) true mains connector. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection
The powerCON TRUE1 is a connector with breaking capacity (CBC), i.e. it can be connected or disconnected under load or live.
powerCON TRUE1 TOP Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty sealed power connector for harsh and demanding environment
- Outdoor protection according to IP65 and UL50E enclosure type 4 (in mated condition)
- Uses high impact UV-resistant materials
- True mains connector with breaking capacity (CBC)
- Lockable 16 A single phase connector (USA: 20 A)
- Easy and reliable twist lock system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- Unique Neutrik cable retention
- ENEC certified according to IEC 60320
- UL498 certified
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.