PixelTUF enables the time-short mobile worker to charge a laptop at the same time as charging their mobile phone and tablet! Perfect for hot desks, drop in areas, airports & hotels.
PixelTUF fits almost flush at any angle into a standard 80mm grommet cut out without the need for tools. You may even forget it's there until you need it.
UK designed and manufactured
25W A+C USB charging with LED Power Delivery Indication
Ultra compact integrated design
Mounts into standard 80mm Ø apertures
BS6396 compliant and CE marked*
PixelTUF discreetly presents both mains and 25W USB A+C charging power in an ultra-compact form, meeting the growing need for easily accessible mobile device charging in informal areas. Perfectly suited to breakout areas, smaller meeting rooms and coffee tables, in offices, hotels, and other public spaces – installation of PixelTUF is only limited by the imagination.
PixelTUF can be specified with either UK fused or unfused sockets, plus a wide range of international power socket options. Fast USB charging of up to two mobile devices is provided via the fully integrated OE TUF5A:Twin USB Fast charger.
High impact fire retardant polycarbonate enclosure.
Polycarbonate 80mm mounting grommet with hand tightened securing nut.
Bezel - Silver, White, Black or Colours
Housing & Socket - Black or White
PixelTUF is configured as standard with White or Black, 42mm Round, UK 13A 230V Power Socket and the Replaceable Twin USB (A&C) Fast Charger - other options are available... please message us to enquire further.
The following 42mm round socket options are available in grey and black:
- UK 13A (3.15A fuse) 230V Socket (Type G) (also in white)
- Twin USB (A&C) Fastcharge 25W (also in white)
- Twin USB (A&C) Power Delivery High Power 60W
- UK 13A (5A fuse) 230V Socket (Type G) (also in white)
- UK 13A Unfused 230V Socket (Type G) Socket
- European Schuko 16A 230V Socket (Type F)
- USA NEMA 5-15 15A 100-127A Socket (Type B)
- USA Tamper Resistant NEMA 5-15 15A 100-127A Socket (Type B)
- French/Belgian 16A 220-240VÂ Socket (Type E)
- Italian 16A 220-240V Socket (Type L)
- Italian P30 10A 220-240V Socket (Type L)
- Swiss 10A 220-240V Socket (Type J)
- Danish 16A 220-240V Socket (Type K)
- Australian 10A 220-240V Socket (Type I)
- Argentinian 10A 220-240V Socket (Type I)
- Chinese Combi 10A 220-240V Socket
- Indian 6A 220-240V Socket (Type D)
- Brazilian 10/20A 100V-240V Socket (Type N)
- South African 16A 220-240V Socket (Type N)
- Most types/makes of Data/AV
PixelTUF is supplied as standard hardwired with 0.8m Wieland GST18i3 16A 230V Plug - other options are available... please message us to enquire further.
The following Plug & Cable options are available:
- Wieland GST18i3 16A 230V Cable Plug & xM Cable - Black
- powerCON TRUE1 TOP 16A 230V Cable Plug & xM Cable - Black
- UK 13A 230V BS1363 (Type G) Plug & xM Cable - White
- UK 13A 230V BS1363 (Type G) Plug & xM Cable - Black
- European Schuko 16A 230V (Type F) Plug & xM Cable - Black
- USA NEMA 5-15 15A 115V (Type B) Plug & xM Cable - Black
- French/Belgian 16A 230V (Type E) Plug & xM Cable - Black
- Italian 16A 230V (Type L) Plug & xM Cable - Black
- Swiss 10A 230V (Type J) Plug & xM Cable - Black
- Danish 16A 230V (Type K) Plug & xM Cable - Black
- Australian 10A 230V (Type I) Plug & xM Cable - Black
- Argentinian 10A 230V (Type I) Plug & xM Cable - Black
- Indian 5A 230V (Type I) Plug & xM Cable - Black
- Brazilian 10/20A 115/230V (Type N) Plug & xM Cable - Black
- South African 15A 230V (Type M) Plug & xM Cable - Black
- South African 16A 230V (Type N) Plug & xM Cable - Black
(applicable by product)
To enable compliance to BS6396 UK sockets are fitted with 5 x 20mm anti-surge ceramic fuses, with colour-coded fuse clips to denote the rating (3.15A/5A).
Discreet 'easy-connect'™ earth terminal in endcap of unit as standard for attachment of an earth bonding lead fitted with a female 6.3mm push-on spade connector.
Quality and Testing
All units are manufactured using ISO9001 quality controlled components and practices and are 100% tested before dispatch;
- Visual: Configuration and appearance.
- Mechanical: correct operation of shutter mechanisms
- Power sockets: Continuity, polarity, insulation & earth
- USB chargers: Output voltage and resistance
- Wireless chargers: Charging current in test receiver
- Data & AV: All sockets continuity tested with batch performance testing.
'We test every pin on every connection in every socket'
All units built with UK and European socket types are CE marked by OE Electrics as complying with the latest EU Low Voltage, EMC and ROHS directives.
AC Power socket: The fitted socket will be certified to the appropriate national/international standard eg: BS1363/5733, IEC60884-1, UL498, CCC, AS/NZS3112.
OE TUF5A: Independently certified to IEC60950-1/UL60950-1.
Safety: IEC61558-2-16 EMC â€“ EN62104-3:2000, FCC Part (B) Class B.
Cable, connectors & mains plug: Independently certified to the appropriate national/international standard.
Wireless Charger Transmitter: EU.
PixelTUF fits into a standard 80mm grommet hole and is securely held in place by the large plastic locking nut which can be tightened by hand.
To fit PixelTUF into your desk couldn't be simpler. If your desk already has an industry standard 80mm hole* simply take the fixing nut off your newly purchased PixelTUF, feed the cables through the hole and gently slide your PixelTUF into place. Making sure your PixelTUF is facing the desired way and screw the fixing nut back on until it is firmly in place. PixelTUF will fit any surface from 1mm to 40mm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
SS - Product Addons
Select product(s) to see addons appear.This message only appears in theme editor.