This 13-in-one USB-C Docking Station improves your desktop workspace. This universal Dock solution will expand your Windows USB-C laptop or MacBook with the ports you need. USB-C Power Delivery pass through, Ethernet, USB-C port, 6x USB ports, 3.5mm jack for audio and microphone, as well as 2x HDMI 4K/60 and 1x DisplayPort 4K/60Hz - right at your disposal.
Just connect - worry free
The Dock has been designed and engineered to work perfectly with your USB-C laptop, plug-and-play. It’s crafted from aluminium and uses high quality ports, for you to be able to rely on. Day after day.
Universal Dual Screen Solution
With this product come two distinct cables to connect your laptop to the docking station. One of these is specifically designed and optimized for a MacBook, the other for a Windows laptop. This means a smooth experience setting up dual 4K/60Hz external displays.
Improve your workspace with Xtorm Worx
This product is part a wide range of Xtorm Worx products that are specifically designed to improve your workspace. Everything works together seamlessly, in order to give you the highest quality and smooth experience.
Output 1 2x HDMI port (4K/60Hz)
Output 2 1x DisplayPort 1.4 (4K/60Hz)
Output 3 4x USB-A 3.0
Output 4 2x USB-A 2.0
Output 5 1x USB-C 3.0
Output 6 1x 87W USB-C PD
Output 7 Ethernet port (up to 1000Mbt/s)
Output 8 3.5mm audio & microphone jack
Dimensions 12 x 6 x 7.5 cm
Weight 328 grams
Please note: does not work for dual-screen Apple M1 MacBook.
For which laptop models is this docking suitable?
- Apple MacBook with USB-C connector
- Windows laptop with USB-C connection
What types of Apple laptops is the dock compatible with?
- MacBook with Intel chip (M1 chip not yet)
>What type of cable do I use to connect my laptop?
- USB-C, included with the dock (for Apple MacBook a special optimised cable with dual USB-C is included)
How many displays can I connect using the dock?
- It is possible to connect 3 external displays. The dock has 2 HDMI connections and 1 DisplayPort connections.
- Please note that 1 screen will duplicate the laptop screen, 2 screens will be expanded.
Is the dock suitable for charging my laptop?
- Yes, provided your laptop supports USB-C PD charging. Some laptops do have a USB-C port, but it is only suitable for data. When in doubt, check the specifications of your laptop with the supplier.
- Can your laptop be charged via USB-C PD? Then we recommend connecting a USB-C adapter of at least 65W to the dock.
- Is the standard USB-C charger of your laptop more powerful than 65W, then this is of course also suitable to connect.
Which accessories/ peripherals can I connect?
- The docking has several UBS-A ports and a USB-C port. Many mouses, keyboards, or external hard drives still have a USB-A connector, and with this dock, they can still easily be connected to your USB-C laptop.
Can I connect headphones?
- Yes you can! On the front of the dock you can easily connect your headphones.
Can I work with wired internet?
- Yes, the dock has an ethernet port for working with wired internet.
Can I read a memory card with the dock?
- The dock does not have an SD card reader. The XWH07 hub from Worx is suitable for this.
Which laptops support 4K / 60Hz of DP1.4?
Refer to the User Manual for the various options.
You can read each example below. Is your laptop not listed? To be sure, check the supplier's specifications.
- MacBook Pro 2018/2019 15.4 inch
- MacBook Air 2020 13 inch
- MacBook Pro 2020 M1 (1 screen)
- iPad Pro 2018/2020
- Surface Laptop 3
- Surface Pro 7
- Dell CPS 9300
- Dell XPS 9370
- HP Spectre X360
- Dell Inspiron 14 7400<
- HP Envy X360
What type of connections?
- 4x USB 3.0
- 1x USB-C
- 5 Audio Jack
- 2X USB 2.0
- 1x DisplayPort
- 2x HDMI
- PD 3.0 : Support 100W adapter, max 87W charging for safety
Can the dock be used with Samsung Dex?
- Yes, this is possible.
Can the dock be used with Microsoft Surface tablet?
- Yes, this is possible.
Do I need to download and install software to use this dock?
- No, that is not necessary. This dock works directly, plug & play! No complicated software installation is required
The Xtorm range is new to the UK so please note that most products are only available to pre-order currently.
Most products are available for delivery throughout the UK
Please enquire about delivery timescales and any other questions regarding availability and pre-orders.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.