The BLUETTI SP120 Solar Panel (120W) is perfect for new customers wanting to get a start in solar. It's great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats, sheds, and cabins — providing many benefits, including, but not limited to, quiet power production and grid independence. Adding a monocrystalline solar panel + solar generator kit can extend your travels further than ever before. Compatible with all BLUETTI Solar Portable Power Stations.
- Model number: SP120
- Solar cell supplier: Sunpower
- Peak power (Pm): 120W
- Voltage at max. power(Vmp): 19.8V
- Current at max. power(Imp): 6.06A
- Open circuit voltage(Voc): 23.7V
- Short circuit current(Isc): 6.66A
- Operating temperature: -20℃ ~ 65℃
- Best operating temperature: 25℃
- Top layer material: ETFE
- Solar cell material: monocrystalline silicon
- Solar cell efficiency: up to 23%
- MPPT technique: support
- Waterproof level: IP65
- Folding panels number: 4
- Dimension (unfolded): 170*41cm
- Dimension (folded): 41*41cm
- Weight: 4.3kg
Technical (links open in our Technical HUB)
For further technical information, please use our Technical Enquiry Form.
The Bluetti range is new to the UK so please note that some products are only available to pre-order currently.
Most products are available for delivery throughout the UK
Standard UK delivery is 7 - 10 working days
Please enquire about delivery outside of the UK and any other questions regarding availability and pre-orders.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.